Made from high quality timbers, this cello comes from the workshop of well renowned instrument-maker Scott Cao. This cello would make a wonderful instrument for a promising beginner. It has a fine and clear tone, making it higly suitable for student playing.
Full Atelier Puglisi set-up, including:
- fingerboard plane and re-shape
- high quality PIRASTRO OR LARSEN strings
- new custom fitted Aubert bridge
- new Wittner tailpiece
- soundpost adjustment
Legendary Atelier Puglisi service, including:
- 100% guarantee on all workmanship
- adjustments to tone and set-up at no extra cost
- free fitting with any string or pick-up purchase
- your choice of either Jarger, Larsen or Pirastro strings for no extra charge.
- $50.00 discount on any Bam fiberglass cello case (subject to availability).
Materials: High grade spruce and maple tonewoods , ebony fittings and fingerboard, antique varnish finish
For purchasing details or further information, please contact us via the contact form on our website.
All prices are correct at time of uploading. Price variance may occur.
Price is inclusive of 10% Australian Goods and Services Tax.
This tax is not applicable to overseas customers.